Ask Us About Our 30 Year Fixed Rates starting at 3.95%
Which Apartment/Multifamily Loan is right for you? 30 Year Fixed Rates starting at 3.95%. Since 1997 we have shopped our network of affiliated lenders to land our clients the best deals on apartment building loans of 5 units or more.
Apartment Loan Rates
$500,000 to $100M, 5 Units +
|5 Years||30 Years||2.83% – 3.79%|
|7 Years||30 Years||3.51% - 4.20%|
|10 Years||30 Years||3.80% - 4.52%|
|12 Years||30 Years||4.56% - 5.28%|
|15 Years||30 Years||4.71% - 5.43%|
|35 Years||35 FHA||3.40% plus MIP|
|Bridge Loans||Int Only||6.00% - 12.00%|
Commercial Loan Blog
May 25, 2015
This is an important question in certain types of situations in purchasing a multifamily property, or in refinancing a multifamily property. An apartment bridge loan may be able to help you acquire a property that an agency loan or other high quality type of loan would not.
However, before getting an apartment bridge loan, know that bridge loans have increased risk. If you are not experienced in owning properties in which you have done... more
May 21, 2015
In the previous article, we looked at the question of why choose a commercial lender who represents a good number of loan programs as opposed to choosing a direct lender who represents their one loan program.
To summarize this first part,
- With a lender who represents a multitude of lenders, you have many more choices of loans and are likely to get more competitive rates and terms.
- A direct lender who represents only one loan program is less likely to have the knowledge of the loan products that are on the market. Therefore, it’s quite... more
May 11, 2015
When you are in the market for a commercial loan, you have the choice of:
- Choosing to work with a direct lender who represents their one loan program.
- Choosing to work with a lender who represents a good number of different loan programs.
There are a number of advantages in working with a commercial lender who represents a good number of different loan programs.
- Good commercial lenders who represent a good number of lenders are educated on and familiar with quite a few different loan programs. This gives them great insight... more