Our apartment loan specialists are here to help make your loan application a smooth four-step process.
LOAN FOR APARTMENT COMPLEX/BUILDINGS
Getting a loan for an apartment complex of 5 plus units, requires a minimum of 20% down, 12 months of mortgage payments in savings at closing, and a 680 credit score or greater. However, we do have apartment building loans for investors with poor credit.
Choose an Apartment Complex loan from:
- FHA – Up to 85%, 35 Year Fixed, 35 Year Amortization
- Fannie Mae - Up to 80%, 30 Year Fixed, 30 Year Amortization
- Freddie Max – Up to 80%, 10 Year Fixed, 30 Year Amortization
- Wall Street CMBS – Up to 75%, 10 Year Fixed, 30 Year Amortiztion
- National and Regional Banks – 75%, 10 Year Fixed, 30 Year Amortizatin
- Life Companies – Up to 70%, 25 Year Fixed, 25 Year Amortization
- Private and Pension Funds – Up to 75%, 10 Year Fixed, 30 Year Amortization
Each step explained.
Construction, permanent, and interim financing is available for multifamily properties.
APARTMENT LOAN RATES
Check out our rate tables based on LTVs, programs, fixed period or other terms.
GET A QUOTE
Fill out this quick and easy form, or call to speak directly with an apartment loan specialist, for a quote today.
LOAN FORMS, TOOLS & CALCULATORS
Download loan forms, spreadsheets, rent rolls and more. Calculate mortgage payments and Debt Service Coverage Ratios (DSCR).