February 18, 2015
For the last 2 weeks this blog was on why the Fannie Mae apartment loan is the best in America. If you are involved with apartment loans, you need to be familiar with the Fannie Mae loan program.
This week’s blog has a little bit more information on why the Fannie Mae apartment loan is so special.
Part one, posted two weeks ago was about why the Fannie Mae apartment loan is the best in America. It has the best rate and terms with not many exceptions. You also get up to a 30 year fixed rate and 30 year amortization, etc.
Part two, posted last week was about what it takes to qualify for a Fannie Mae loan. Two of the requirements - minimum credit score of 680, and the requirement for net worth is no less than the size of the loan.
More information on why the Fannie Mae apartment loan is so special.
1. It’s backed by the government. This makes it a stable loan source.
2. The loan is sold on wall street. This is key to giving you a lower rate.
3. Brokers can shop different Fannie Mae representatives to get the best loan for you.
4. You can get cash out for any reason.
5. One year after you have placed your loan with Fannie Mae, you may be eligible to borrow money from the equity in your apartment complex.
Contact us if you would like to see if you pre-qualify for our best commercial loan rates and terms - or contact us if you would like to discuss your particular commercial loan concerns. Dial 214-695-7310 or email email@example.com
Bruce Painter, Director of Marketing, Business Loan