December 03, 2014
The Fannie Mae apartment loan is the best apartment loan in America.
A Fannie Mae loan is a loan that is not the traditional bank loan. It is a government backed loan also referred to as an agency loan.
Why is a Fannie Mae apartment loan the best apartment loan in America?
1. On the whole it’s got the best rate and terms. By far, most other loan sources do not compete with it. Of course, you and your property need to be able to qualify for it. If you don’t, you will have to get a lesser quality commercial loan – meaning your rate and terms most likely will not be as good.
2. The high majority of the time, you do not have to submit tax returns for a Fannie Mae Loan. Fannie Mae has a stronger emphasis on the quality and location of the property than the quality of the buyer.
However, there are some very important requirements you need to meet as an investor to qualify for a Fannie Mae loan.
3. The high majority of the time, you do not need to report your income. This is a tremendous advantage because many investors do not have a high income. This is especially an advantage for many entrepreneurs. Banks generally require a good income report.
4. You can get up to a 30 year fixed rate. For banks when you shop you can typically find rates up to 7 year fixed. With banks it is not common to find 10 year fixed. So 30 year fixed is a tremendous advantage if you want to keep a property for a long time.
5. You can get 30 year amortization. When you go to banks, you will usually find 15 year amortization, 20 year amortization, and up to 25 year amortization. You will most often not find 30 year amortization with banks.
Contact us if you would like to see if you pre-qualify for our best commercial loan rates and terms - or contact us if you would like to discuss your particular commercial loan concerns. Dial 214-695-7310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
And for more helpful info regarding commercial apartment loans, please check out the following links below:
Bruce Painter, Director of Marketing, Business Loan