Published September 15, 2010
In the next 10 to 15 years, investors will succeed in the real estate business. To succeed in this type of business, investors have to do two things: (a) know which asset classes will have the most profitable rewards and (b) spend money on the best locations.
Among the above-mentioned things, the second one is easier to understand. On the other hand, the first one is what you should try to comprehend. Thus, you better read further…
Among all the asset classes, investors should spend their money on apartment investing. If you’re doubtful about this, here are fivereasons to help you recognize why apartment investing has the most profitable rewards:
1. Based on U.S. history, the largest demographic group is already aging. From this group, the largest part are senior citizens, or those age 60 years and older. This age group is starting some cost-cutting measures on their homes, and they rather prefer to rent than own a home.
2. Individuals age 18 to 30 years compose the second largest demographic group in the U.S. Before buying their own homes, this age group tends to rent for 5 to 7 years.
3. More and more people will immigrate to the U.S., and this population will grow year after year. U.S. immigrants rent more often than they own, and they may even continue renting even if they already own homes.
4. Homeownership rates have greatly decreased over the past years. So, many of those who have owned a home have resorted to renting a home.
5. Among all the commercial asset classes, investors should invest in multi-family apartments because of their stability. Other classes (retail or office) are profitable, but they are not as stable as the multifamily apartments. The economic cycles of other asset classes are unstable, whereas the population cycle of the multifamily apartments are stable – thereby making its economic cycle stable and safe as well.
These reasons emphasize the fact that Americans will resort to renting rather than owning a home. These conditions indicate that investors should spend their money on apartment buildings or multifamily apartment buildings.
Just remember that when you want to invest in something, you can always avail of apartment building loans or multifamily loans at various financing companies.
Among all those companies, you are in good hands with Apartment Loan Store.
Apartment Loan Store enables investors of all levels to reach their goals in commercial real estate by offering a unique approach to multifamily lending. We are committed to providing tools and information, in addition to ensuring a smooth process with continuous updates and advice throughout.
Our friendly mortgage professionals were hired because of their expertise, their passion for apartment lending, and their commitment to providing you the best consultation and service. Our loan officers will prepare a pre-qualification letter in order to quote a rate, cost, valuation estimate, and expected time frame for your loan request.